Name for Papers: The GNLU Legislation Overview [Volume VIII]: Submit by January 31, 2021
Gujarat National Law University in Gandhinagar is one of India’s leading national law schools and has been transforming legal education since its inception in 2004.
The GNLU Law Review (‘TGLR’) is one of the flagship journals of Gujarat National Law University and was launched in 2008 in an urgent need to expand the platform for academics, professionals and scholars to share and disseminate knowledge and scholarship for new and innovative ideas in legal and related disciplines.
TGLR, under the general guidance of faculty editors, is a student-edited, peer-reviewed, annually published legal journal designed to provide a platform for an interdisciplinary approach to the study of law. Earlier editions of the journal contained articles by renowned legal scholars from around the world.
The TGLR is open to academics, practitioners, doctoral students and scientists. All submissions must be accompanied by an abstract with a maximum of 250 words. Up to 5 keywords must also be specified.
To provide a more comprehensive platform, TGLR is not limited to any particular topic. However, the statements on current legal issues would be preferred.
The contributions submitted for publication in TGLR must neither have previously been published nor currently be considered for publication elsewhere. The contributions will be judged on the basis of originality, innovative strength, clarity and technical correctness. The authors are solely responsible for the correctness of the statements in the article.
Co-authorship is permitted up to a maximum of 2 authors. The manuscript must not contain the name of the author or his institutional affiliation or any other information. A separate cover letter must be provided with the name of the author (s), professional information, contact details, and other relevant information.
- Article (5000-8000 words, excluding footnotes).
- Essays (3000-5000 words, excluding footnotes).
- Book Reviews / Case Commentary / Legislative Commentary (1500-3000 words, excluding footnotes).
Formatting and citation style
- Submissions may only be made in Microsoft Office (doc./docx.) Formats.
- The paper should be free of grammar and spelling mistakes.
- The body of the manuscript must be in the font ‘TimesNewRoman’, font size 12, line spacing 1.5, and the text should be justified.
- All footnotes must be in Times New Roman font, font size 10, line spacing 1 and justified. All entries must follow ‘The Bluebook: A Uniform System of Citation (20th Edition)’. The authors can refer to the GNLU Law Review Citation Guide here.
- Nonconformity is a reason for rejection.
The closing date for entries is January 31, 2021. All entries should only be sent to [email protected] with the topic ‘Manuscript Submission for Volume VIII’.
The contributions submitted for publication and accepted for publication as well as the copyrights contained therein are the intellectual property of TGLR. In exceptional cases, however, the articles can be published elsewhere with the prior written approval of the editor-in-chief.
All contributors agree to indemnify Gujarat National Law University and TGLR from all claims, lawsuits, and damages based on copyright infringement, plagiarism, or unauthorized use by submitting contributions to TGLR.
If you have any questions, write to us [email protected] or contact:
- Dr. Anjani Singh Tomar, Editor-in-Chief, email: [email protected]
- Dr. Thomas Mathew, Faculty Editor, email: [email protected]
- Sarvotham Naik: 8310606831
- Shivansh Khatri: 7300032112
More information about TGLR can be found here.